Monday, May 9, 2011

Typography II - Journal Entry #14

What INSPIRED me most this semester?

As far as the journal entries go, I loved watching and listening to the professionals. These people are experts and have been doing what I'm learning in school for years. It is a students job and obligation to listen and learn from there elders and I think that every interview, documentary and speech I listened to over the course of the semester was extremely enlightening and gave me so much perspective and inspiration to move forward with my path in Graphic Design. I have now had a glimpse and and taste of what my world will be like after school is over and I'm liking what I saw! But I know that I have a LONG ways to go before I can have a shot at being a peer to these intelligent design folk and hope to stand on the same level as them. It is my goal and, hopefully, my destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment